Made some updates to the directions:
- Wick Roll
- Seeds (basil, marigold, endive)
- Coco coir (cubes)
- Dry Nutrient Packs “3.5 gallon”
- 1/32 measuring teaspoon
- Quart-sized containers
- Mixing sticks
- Plastic bottle
- Create a bottom and top chamber out of your bottle.
Cut the top of the bottle off about 3 inches below where the curve starts.
- Make a hole in the cap. Use the tip of a pen or hole puncher (or drill if using a soda bottle or other thick plastic cap) to make a hole in the bottle cap. You can punch a hole in the plastic near the mouth of the bottle if this is easier.
- Thread a wick through the hole in the bottle cap and tie a knot. Be sure to hold the upper end of the wick upright and fill the coco coir around the wick to ensure moisture at top of the coco…
View original post 447 more words